Definition Of A Good Sunday
Will all apologies to Homer Simpson, the best way to spend a Sunday is:
- Go to your nephew’s 2nd birthday party.
- Come home to find your football team up by 17.
- See them win to give them the best record they’ve had since 2001.
- Watch your favorite basketball team win a close game.
- See your favorite basketball player score twice as many points in as half as many minutes as the starter.
- That it happens just a few days after he got a DNP, when the team had a 4th quarter meltdown from their starters being too tired.
- Actually getting some work done.
- Go into the 8:30 (EST) NFL game up at least 3 touchdowns in your fantasy league.
- When you’re in the playoffs.
- Facing the #1 seed.
- Whose team you slammed in the first week of the season on the message board as being the worst team in the league.
- Who then became the best team in the league.
- Watching your only guy left score as many TDs as his top 3 combined (Peyton, Wayne, and Baltimore).
- Watching it with your roomate.
- At a bar, with good beer.
- Having only David Patten to worry about on Monday Night.